July 10, 2020 at 3:55 pm #4840
I wanna edit the social media icon links
But the “Customization Panel is not working”
https://janicoco.com/July 10, 2020 at 4:03 pm #4841
Can you please provide us your live website’s wp-admin login details via email at email@example.com? Our developer will try to fix it soon.
Thanks,July 13, 2020 at 6:08 pm #4844
Sorry I do not prefer disclosing ID and PW. Can you give me the codes to fix it? It is also template issue i think. Thanks!July 14, 2020 at 4:50 pm #4846
While checking your website using wisdom pro 1.0.2 version but now the latest version is 1.0.5 where that kind of issue have been resolved.
So please update your theme.
Thanks,July 19, 2020 at 7:23 am #4857
May I know how to update the theme? Thanks.July 20, 2020 at 9:18 am #4863
Your order was now expired so you wont able to download the latest updated theme. For that you need to renew the license of the theme. We can provide you zip file of 1.0.2 with bug fix via google drive if you need it. If you want to update to 1.0.5 then you need to renew the license.
Use contact page so that we can share the zip file on the email you have used on the contact page.
Thanks 🙂July 21, 2020 at 3:59 am #4868
Yes, bug fix is good. Please share the link. Thanks a lot!July 21, 2020 at 3:59 am #4869
May I also know how i can open comments box function for each blog? I can’t find the button.July 23, 2020 at 6:40 am #4905
We have shared the wisdom pro 1.0.2 and codevibrant theme updater plugin on your order email. First install and activate the codevibrant theme update plugin and after that you can upload the wisdom pro in appearance >> themes.
Allow comments option is available within your each post editor screen.
For gutenberg post editor
– find “Discussion” tab on right sidebar and.
– find “screen options” on the top right corner of your editor.
ThanksJuly 23, 2020 at 1:43 pm #4912
Thanks, lovely. The social media buttons work fine now~~ Love the support from CodeVibrant!
However, for the comments, i did tick for “comments allowed” in editor panel.
But I still cannot see the box in each post. Any ideas?July 25, 2020 at 10:21 am #4916
Hello, i found another bug…
I updated the menus. But the homepage menus are not updated.
However, if you click other categories, you see the other pages menus are updated. May you please check? Thanks.July 25, 2020 at 10:52 am #4917
Sorry please ignore 4916, it is solved now.
Need help on #4912July 27, 2020 at 9:03 am #4919
Can you please provide us your live website’s wp-admin login details via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or privately. Our developer will help you.
Thanks,July 28, 2020 at 12:44 pm #4920
Sorry, i really prefer not to share the pw as it is very personal.
May I seek help for
1. Opening comment box for each post
2. Set the social sharing/ retweet (for FB/ IG/ Whatsapp/ Snapchat etc.) icon for each post
Thanks a lot!July 29, 2020 at 2:49 am #4922
For comment box
1. Settings -> Discussion
2. Where you create/edit posts or pages in admin, check if you have ticked comments for your posts/pages in the “discussion” box below the editor. If you don’t see the “discussion” box there, in the ‘screen option’ dropdown field (located near the top right), there are tick-boxes to show the ‘discussion’ box for the posts/pages. Tick mark it. In the ‘discussion’ box below the post/page editor, you can then allow/disallow comments for the page.
For share button you can use related plugins.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.